Our Wiki Wiki Happy Hour Cruise is a compact version of our Sunset Catamaran Cruise – (Wiki Wiki in Hawaiian, means quick or fast). Enjoy all you can drink cocktails, a cruise of Hule’ia River, Kalapaki Bay, and Nawiliwili Harbor with historic narration. Surf conditions permitting, we depart from the shore of Kalapaki beach or during times of high surf, we depart from Nawiliwili Harbor.
Signature Sunset Cruise
Our Signature Sunset Cruise: Enjoy light pupus (appetizers) as well as wine, domestic and premium local beers, our signature cocktail the Wiki Wiki Tiki, fruit juices, soda and bottled water.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Age 6 - 12
Kalapaki Catamaran Sunset Cruise
Join the legendary Kauai Beach Boys aboard their new 50′ catamaran on a scenic and relaxing sunset cruise of the historically significant areas of Kalapaki Bay, Nawiliwili, Haupu Mountain Range, Hulei’a River and Ninini Point. When the ocean is calm we cruise the waters beyond Nawiliwili Bay where sightings of dolphins, turtles and North Pacific Humpback Whales (December – March) are likely. The Hulei’a River is where we visit the historic Alekoko Menehune Fish Pond as well as the Hulei’a National Wildlife Refuge. You will learn about some of the famous movies that were filmed in the area. Relax and unwind as you drift away into the fading sun while sipping tropical cocktails and enjoy a pleasant evening tour with friends and family.
Tour & Vessel Highlights:
- Scenic Cruise in Nawiliwili Bay, up the Hulei’a River and in the ocean out to Ninini Point.
- Stable comfortable ride with great visibility
- U.S.C.G Certified for 49 passengers
- Beach Loading capabilities/Boarding Ladder
- Comfortable seating, under cover or on the spacious bow deck
- Every seat on the catamaran has an amazing view
- Stable vessel in calm waters is a perfect option for guests who get seasick on other tours
- 2 Full size restrooms
- Clean & quiet outboard power, stable catamaran design
- Hawaiian music and historical narration of the area
- State of the Art sound system
- Friendly crew and a full-service bar
- Hospitality Bar offering beer and wine as well as our signature Wiki Wiki Tiki cocktail
- Great evening light for taking photos – beautiful scenic mountains as a back drop
- Fruit juices
- Bottled water
- Domestic and premium local beers
- Wiki Wiki Tikis
What to Bring
A light jacket or sweatshirt is recommended especially during the winter months, plus a hat, sunglasses and camera. Although our vessel is extremely stable, if you are prone to seasickness, we recommend taking seasick medicine an hour prior to boarding the vessel.
Relax, mingle, make new friends, and have an evening to remember!
Cruise Itinerary varies depending on ocean and weather conditions. A portion of all ticket sales is donated to the National Wildlife Refuge in support of their ongoing restoration efforts in the Hulei’a Valley. USCG Certified for up to 49 passengers.
Culture, History & Fun!
Your captain will share the culture and history of the Kalapaki area, the Kauai Surf Hotel and the surrounding areas on this interesting and fun Sunset cruise.
Great for Private Parties Too!
Our 50′ Catamaran, Kalapaki Kai II is also available for private parties including weddings, receptions, birthday and anniversary celebrations, memorials and corporate events. Click here for more details about our Private Event Cruises on Kauai.
Please contact us at (808) 246-6333 or email [email protected].